- Focus Areas
- Solution Assessments
- Custom Research
- Product Strategy Development
- Workshops and Seminars
- Speaking and Webinars
- Retainer Services
- Governance and Compliance
- Software and Application Security
- Risk Management
- Collaboration Security
- Wired and Wireless Network Management
SecurityCurve brings a proven track record of intelligent solutions assessment, selection and deployment to the table to help our clients pick and deploy the right security frameworks and tools in a rapidly changing landscape.
SecurityCurve’s consulting services are about matching the business requirements to available technology. We don’t believe newer is always better and we definitely don’t believe the latest buzz-worthy technology is necessarily the best-fit solution. We’ll work with your organization to help you define your needs and select and deploy the right products and build solutions that work.
SecurityCurve provides custom research and trusted advisory services on development of successful compliance programs, best path, best fit solutions, product analysis, regulatory impact assessment, and peer/industry vertical reality checks.
Most research analysts work to a pre-set research calendar and don’t have the flexibility to address some of the specific questions vendors need to know to stay competitive.
- Research Reports customized for your enterprise
- Targeted Market Research
- Investigation of New and Emerging Markets
- Analysis of Customer Needs
- Case Studies
- Feedback on Customer Experiences
- Lab Testing
We’ll work with you to find the best way to deliver the competitive information and strategic planning you need, when you need it.
From email based consulting to tight coupling with your organization and active involvement in planning sessions and product maps, we’ll work together on your success.
- Planning for Cloud and Virtualization Security
- Understanding the Security Buyer: What Really Matters
- Routing and DNS Security
- PCI v2.0 What you Need to Know Now
- Securing the Software Development Lifecycle: Requirements through Deployment
- Security Metrics That Matter (in collaboration with SpireSecurity)
- Planning for and Securing Sharepoint Deployments (in collaboration with Karen Hobert)
- Building an Effective Security Program
- Collaboration and Consensus Building
- Security Architecture Review and Planning
- Moderated Strategy Discussions for Market Assessment and Direction
- Presentations to Staff On-site
- Customer User Conferences
- Independent Analysis Portion of a Sponsored Webinar
- Newsletter Articles
- Media Outreach
Maybe you’re interested in having a go-to expert for easy to understand explanations of new vulnerabilities and their impacts. Or to help you navigate changes in regulations and standards like PCI. Or to help with projects in an advisory capacity.
If so, this is the service for you. Build an on-going relationship with a single SecurityCurve analyst or work with the network of partner SecurityCurve analysts as needed.